Job Bank Canada
Driving Jobs in Canada: A reputed taxi service company is currently hiring some taxi driver to expand their business coverage. Qualified and skilled candidates are requested to apply with necessary documents as soon as possible.
Salary and benefits are provided as per Canadian Government Wage/Salary Policy. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
- Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Confused On How To Immigrate To Canada? Few Steps To Guide You
- How to improve CRS score for Canada Express Entry
- Canada Express Entry — Everything you need to know
- Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
- 6 Ultimate Steps To Get Job Offers in Canada
- How to Live and Work in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Test? All you Need to Know!
Job Details for Taxi Driver
– Location: St. John’s, NL, Canada
– Salary: $11.4HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
– Terms of employment: Permanent Full time
– Working Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
– Benefits: Other Benefits
– Vacancies: 10 Vacancies
Job requirements of Driving Jobs in Canada
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Provincial or Territorial Commercial Vehicle licence (Class 4 or E); First Aid Certificate; Driver’s License; CPR Certificate; Class 4/4F/F/4A-B-C Licence (ambulances, emergency vehicles and buses with fewer than 24 passengers)
Experience: No experience
Security and Safety: Bondable; Child abuse registry check; Driver’s validity licence check; Driving record check (abstract); Drug test; Criminal record check; Adult Abuse Registry
Own Tools/Equipment: Cellular phone
Transportation/Travel Information: Driver’s abstract; Vehicle supplied by employer; Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Sitting
Taxicab, Limousine Drivers and Chauffeurs’ Skills
Record transactions; Provide basic tourist information; Operate two-way radios; Operate dispatch systems; Drive business or government personnel to and from destinations; Drive employers (including family members) to and from destination; Collect fare; Assist passengers with luggage and in boarding vehicles; Attend to complaints or difficult passengers; Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations
How to Apply for Driving Jobs in Canada
Interested candidates are request to apply through the button below. Shortlisted candidates are selected for the further process and interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.