A-1 Gutters Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction; Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites; Mix, pour and spread materials; Load, unload and transport construction materials; Direct traffic at or near construction sites; Assist heavy equipment operators; Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; At heights; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
12230 96A Avenue
Intended job posting audience
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org