Government of Canada
Jobs in Canada for Indian Graduates : If you are an Indian immigrant looking for jobs in Canada then, skilled worker visa program is the best way to work and live in Canada. Under PR visa, the applicant from India can move to Canada and get a work permit with no exploitation. Employment opportunities in Canada can help Indian people in leading and furthermore adds to higher income. The job vacancies are going on for Indians in IT, health/medical, agricultural, manufacturing, services and management sector in Canada.
Canada is a largest country in North America, and one of the most reputed nations of the world. Canada is the second-largest country in terms of area but not the largest populated nation. Canada is one of the top destinations when it comes to employment opportunities. We can find many people from different places all over the world in the North American nation.
- Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Confused On How To Immigrate To Canada? Few Steps To Guide You
- How to improve CRS score for Canada Express Entry
- Canada Express Entry — Everything you need to know
- Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
- 6 Ultimate Steps To Get Job Offers in Canada
- How to Live and Work in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Test? All you Need to Know!
Canada is renowned for providing better facilities not only to the natives but also for the immigrants. We can find many Indians in the nation as there are many jobs in Canada for Indians. There are nearly 1.4 million Indians in Canada and that is somehow a huge number. There are various jobs in IT, banking, car driving, nanny jobs, truck driver jobs, and many others for Indians in Canada.
Why are Jobs in Canada is Important for Indians?
- Job opportunities: Canada is a developed nation so job opportunities are high in number in the nation. There are jobs for skilled people as well as unskilled people in the nation. Many jobs in Canada can be found for Indians in various fields.
- Working benefits: There are a lot of work benefits in Canada for the employees. The offices provide affordable health care services, extra benefits to pregnant women.
- Living cost: The living cost in Canada for Indians doing jobs in Canada is very cheap compared to other nations. The lounging housing facilities are one of the cheapest among the developed countries.
- Mixed-culture: This is another reason why many Indians migrate to Canada for jobs. There are many Indians in the nation making it easier to settle. The Indians doing jobs in Canada can find many people from their home nation making them comfortable in a foreign nation.
- Express Entry: The migrants can easily settle in the country if they wish to after working for certain years in the nation. This provides a lot more facilities for them.
- Work benefits: There are many work benefits while working in Canada. If anyone has a work permit, other members can also work in the nation with the same permit.
- Others: There are various other benefits including vacations to employees, family benefits, insurance, high payment, many facilities, and others.
How to Get Offer for Jobs in Canada for Indian Graduates?
Three steps to get a job offer and jobs in Canada for Indians:
- Create a strong CV and resume: To get a job in Canada, one must be able to create a strong resume that attracts the company. The ASR is a software used to track the applicant and it rejects almost 75% of the CVs before it reaches the company as well. The professional resume must bypass the filters of the ASR so that it can reach the company. Hence, a strong CV is very important to get a job offer.
- Apply for Canada PR visa: The applicant must have a work permit before getting a job offer in Canada. Most of people apply for a PR visa so they can get a work permit. For an applicant to get a work permit in Canada, the company must financially support the applicant which the companies don’t prefer to do nowadays.
- Cover Letter: In the cover letter, the applicant must highlight the skills which are not mentioned in the resume. If the applicant has various skills, accomplishments, qualifications, and positions help the applicant get a job offer. The cover letter must be provided along with the CV to increase the chance of getting a job offer.
Also Apply: Housekeeping Jobs in Canada
Documents required in order to get Jobs in Canada for Indians:
- CV/ Resume
- Cover Letter supporting the CV
- Documents showing the previous job
- Payslip of the previous job for salary evidence
- Identity Proof
- Visa or Work Permit
How much time does it take to find jobs in Canada for Indians and how can they find it faster?
In average, it takes almost 16 weeks to find a job in the nation based on the resume submitted. For some it may take longer than 16 weeks and there are some ways you can find the job faster as well. To find the job faster in Canada the applicants must do the following:
- Create a CV to bypass the ASR filter: The applicant must be able to create a strong resume that is able to bypass the given filters.
- Search for jobs: Even after submitting the profile, the applicant must not sit quietly relying on the result. The applicant must constantly look for jobs even after submitting the profile. The applicant must keep searching for available jobs and applying for the same.
- Apply for PR: The applicant must apply for PR to get the job as soon as possible. There are a lot more benefits of the PR as well apart from the jobs. The PR holder can work from anywhere in any company and can live in Canada for a long period of time. Jobs in Canada for Indian Graduates
Latest Jobs in Canada for Indian Graduates with Salary
Thousands of Indians migrate to Canada every year for a reason that Canada has the best-paying jobs for immigrants all over the world. The latest job vacancies available in Canada based on JobBank are listed below:
|No. of Vacancies
|Avg Annual Salary
(in Canadian $)
|Help Desk Technician
|Retail Store Manager
|Real Estate Broker
|Inside Sales Representative
|Area Sales Manager
|Data Entry Operator
|Computer Support Specialist
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
|Chief Information Officer (CIO)
|Market Development Manager
|Outside Sales Manager
Even More Jobs:
Canada Work Visa for Indian Graduates
Canada Work Permit allows the Indian passport holder to work in Canada for some time and under some terms and conditions. Applicants can either fill an online or offline form application based on the applicant’s preference. The Indians looking for jobs in Canada have to submit the application form along with various other documents for the same. The jobs in Canada for Indians are provided only by certain employers who are allowed to hire foreign employees. The IRCC provides information about working in Canada, extending work permits and hiring foreign employers. Jobs in Canada for Indian Graduates
How to Get Canada Work Permit From India
The option to apply to get Canada Work Permit from India are by Canada Express Entry
Applying for Canada Express Entry
Canada Express Entry is a competitive system that ranks all the eligible candidates and invites the top candidate for getting the Permanent Residence visa in Canada.
- Knowing the eligibility: The first step is knowing the eligibility if the applicant is eligible to apply for the Express Entry or not and if the applicant is eligible for the same.
- Getting the documents ready: After knowing the eligibility of the applicants the applicant needs to get the documents ready. It includes various documents like language test certificates and others.
- Create a Profile: After the submission of the required documents, the applicant needs to check their score and submit their profile. The applicants give their information about themselves in the profile. The applicants will be accepted in the pool of candidates if they are eligible.
- Receive an invitation and apply for the Express Entry: The applicant will then be called to apply for the permanent residence based on the score received if he is eligible.
Apply Also: Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
Canada Entry Express Application Process for Indian Graduates
Getting documents Ready: After knowing which program, one is eligible for, the applicant needs to get the documents ready for the process. They must submit their documents as a passport, language test results, educational assessment report, provincial nomination, and job offer if they have one. In addition to these documents, the applicant must submit police certificates, medical exams, and proof of funds. The provided documents will be uploaded in the profile later.
Submit Profile: After the submission of all the documents and approval for the next process, the applicant must submit their profile for further steps. The applicant is required to fill out the online form for further processing. During the process, the applicant should submit the documents and will be called in various rounds of invitations for interviews and other processes.
Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence: The applicants receive an invitation and hence may apply for permanent residence in Canada. The whole Canada express entry application process takes almost 6 months to complete and the applicant may receive the invitation for permanent residence in Canada.
The jobs in Canada for Indians can be found easily if they get the permanent residence visa by following the above process of Express Entry Application.
- Promoting yourself to employers in Canada: This is another option to get a job in Canada and for a longer period of time. There are various options for the same such as:
- Explore job websites: The applicants should visit various job portals that show the job available in Canada and apply for jobs through these sites.
- Canadian Job Consultants: This is another way to get a job in Canada. There is a large number of recruitment agencies in Canada. The applicant may contact the job consultants or recruitment agencies to know about the jobs available in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.