Laura Canada is an iconic and innovative family-owned retailer housing two leading women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and distribute quality apparel across Canada.
We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 locations and two online stores. We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our team to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion.
At Laura Canada, we believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.
The Laura Canada Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service to every client, has strong fashion awareness, is knowledgeable about our product and develops long-term relationships with customers.
1. Customer Service
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards.
- Drives sales by assessing the unique needs of customers and adding on in accordance with the Laura Canada service standards.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships by applying Laura Canada’s Clientele Development tools.
- Promotes the website, store CRM, loyalty program and marketing initiatives/events in place.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. no sales, refunds, customer orders, etc.), as required.
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Positive attitude and confident
- Passion to keep learning, growing and adapting
- English and/or French as required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.