Website Job Bank Canada
Supermarket Jobs in Canada: Are you seeking supermarket and shopping mall jobs in Canada? We are posting several job titles related to supermarkets and shopping mall in Canada. Most shopping malls and supermarkets are looking to hire individuals with knowledge of sales and marketing skills. There are hundreds of supermarkets that offer a wide variety of jobs in Canada for foreigners as well.
Entry-level jobs and professional job careers both stand readily available to employment seekers. Apply online to get supermarket jobs and receive further details on entry-level jobs and professional careers for hire today.
- Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Confused On How To Immigrate To Canada? Few Steps To Guide You
- How to improve CRS score for Canada Express Entry
- Canada Express Entry — Everything you need to know
- Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
- 6 Ultimate Steps To Get Job Offers in Canada
- How to Live and Work in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Test? All you Need to Know!
Looking for Supermarket Jobs in Canada? At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices.
Our success is attributed to our team’s drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview and may successfully start to work as soon as possible.
The latest jobs opening many position supermarkets in Canada. This is urgent vacancies male and female, candidates, for international people. This is total free of cost jobs.
All expenses will be provided by the company. If you are interested, you can upload cv our official website. If you selected our hr team, we will be contacted by direct phone call and email id.
Location: Quebec, Canada
Work Type: Full Time
Preferred Nationality: Any nationality
Job Level: Entry Level
Jobs Opening :
- Packer/ Picker
- Sales Men
- Security Guard
- Office Boy
- AC Technician
- Loader & Unloader
- Trolley Boy
- General Cleaner
- Kitchen helper
- Bakery Clerk
- Desk Clerk
- Sales Assistant
- Required: Normal English Speaking
- Fresher Can Apply for This Jobs
- Min: School Level Passed
Even More Jobs:
- Operate cash register;
- Process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments;
- Scan items;
- Receive payment for goods or services;
- Stock shelves and clean counter area;
- Greet customers;
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags;
- Weigh produce and bulk foods;
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor all entrances and exits request proof of payment when necessary
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What can we offer you?
- $14.00 per hour with incremental increases according to the collective agreement
- Shift premium available for night shifts (based on position)
- Paid orientation and training
- A variety of shifts including daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Up to 24 hours per week
- A fast-paced customer-focused environment
- An active work life
Who Can Apply for Supermarket Jobs in Canada?
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for any supermarket jobs listed above in the table. If you are not currently authorized to live and work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application for further process. If you are currently outside of Canada you can immigrate to Canada by applying for Express Entry. So, all the interested candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for supermarket job vacancies in Canada:
- Language: English, French
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma and master degree
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Work Setting: Supermarket/Grocery Store
- Job Type: Part-Time, Full-Time
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team Player, Accurate, Punctual, Excellent Oral Communication
How to Apply for Supermarket Jobs in Canada?
If you are interested to work at a supermarket and shopping mall in Canada, you have to apply online application for each job. There are several supermarkets hiring both freshers and experienced workers. To apply for an interesting job follow the steps described below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada’s official website]
- Read all the job descriptions carefully and make a proper decision whether to apply or not.
- Create a job bank Canada profile [if you already have created Job Bank Canada careers login, then go to your profile]
- Upload your updated CV and job cover letter
- Submit your job application.
If you are eligible for the applied position, you will get a call or email from a supermarket HR member very soon.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.
1 thought on “Supermarket Jobs with Sponsorship in Canada”
I am maintenance electrician