We are looking for Azure Solution Architect to join our team and we are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, and information technology and vacation ownership.
Title: Azure Solution Architect
Location: Brampton, ON
Long Term Contract/Fulltime
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in technology, roadmap, strategy consulting
- Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills
- Architecting & Designing Applications/Solutions
- Good understanding of several software development methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP and Agile.
- Good Communication, Client Interaction & Soft skills
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, UI frameworks Struts/Spring, Web services, SOA, LDAP, any RDBMS
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, JDBC)
- Understanding of fundamentals in object-oriented concepts, MVC architecture programming, design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Strong understanding in Azure IoT framework.
- Fundamental understanding of Http and Rest services
- Agile/Waterfall methodology
- Eclipse as IDE and Eclipse Plugins
- Experience on SaaS.
- Strong knowledge on performance tuning and code optimization is essential
Tech Mahindra is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions. Tech Mahindra provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability (whether temporary or permanent in nature), please contact recruitment point of contact so that arrangements can be made for reasonable accommodations to be in place during the application, interview, and assessment process.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise . We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
To apply for this job please visit www.monster.ca.