Do You Have The Motivation And Passion For A Career In Aerospace?
Do You Want To Work In A Renowned Aerospace Company Located On The South Shore Of Montreal?
Pcm Innovation Is Looking For A Manufacturing Engineer To Join Our Team Working At Pratt & Whitney Canada (Pwc) !
If You Are Selected, You Will Work At Pwc In The Manufacturing Department And Will Be Trained By Pwc Staff For A Possible Opportunity To Join Pwc As A Permanent Employee And Continue Your Career With Pwc.
This Is A Unique And Rare Career Opportunity – Don’t Miss Out!
• Perform the management and delivery of capital projects and continuous improvement initiatives related to the manufacturing plant.
• Work closely with manufacturing departments, production supervisors and manufacturing personnel in an office and factory environment.
• Perform analyses to production issues (quality, delivery time, etc.) and propose solutions.
• Manage the realization of capacity analyses of different manufacturing cells.
• Propose action plans to adjust capacity to manufacturing demand.
• Identify and communicate risky situations.
• Participates in the development and implementation of new equipment or factory layout.
• Participates in the development and implementation of strategic plans including the introduction of new manufacturing technologies.
Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering
Requirements: 3 years of experiment
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobillico.com.