Vera's Burger Shack
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare food order summaries for chef; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Hire food service staff
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
3 Replies to “Food Service Supervisor”
I m interested in this opportunity
Hi, I am Ahmad Zaki and I need a job and I want to start working in Canada and I live in Afghanistan and I am skilled in everything I do, such as the spices section of your food and restaurant drivers.
Hello Sir please give me job in bakery manager or hotel manager i hqve 4 year experience