Courtesy Dry Cleaners (Abbotsford) Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
- Area of Work Experience
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail;
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Judgement; Reliability; Organized;
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com