SGM Fashions & Fabric Ltd.
Area of Work Experience
Area of Specialization
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers’ and clothing manufacturers’ specifications and fit
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org