Government of Canada
Skilled Worker Jobs in Canada: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada manage skilled worker immigration under the Canada Express Entry system. The highest-scoring candidates in the Express Entry pool are issued with Invitations to Apply to one of the following programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Canada Experience Class
- Provincial Express Entry Categories
Once an ITA has been issued, the candidate must complete a full application to the relevant program.
The Federal Skilled Worker program uses its own points system according to various factors. It is designed to show if the applicant and dependents will successfully establish in Canada.
Ideal applicants will possess skills and experience compatible with in-demand occupations. The selection rules favour applicants with government-approved job offers.
- Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Confused On How To Immigrate To Canada? Few Steps To Guide You
- How to improve CRS score for Canada Express Entry
- Canada Express Entry — Everything you need to know
- Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
- 6 Ultimate Steps To Get Job Offers in Canada
- How to Live and Work in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Test? All you Need to Know!
For more details regarding the federal skilled worker class, find out Who Qualifies for Canadian Permanent Residence/Skilled Worker Immigration?
Quebec and the other Canadian provinces also run their own economic immigration programs.
Under the Quebec skilled worker class and the provincial nominee class, applicants may become permanent residents on the basis of their proven ability to become economically established in Canada, in accordance with immigration programs and selection criteria administered by Quebec or the provinces.
Canada also admits immigrants under business programs including the Start-Up Visa Program and the Self-Employed Class. Quebec, meanwhile, operates the highly-popular Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP).
The Start-Up Visa Program was introduced by ministerial instruction in April 2013 as a five-year pilot project. It is set to be made permanent on March 31, 2018. The Start-Up Visa program grants Canadian permanent residence to qualified immigrant entrepreneurs.
The program aims to recruit innovative entrepreneurs to Canada and link them with the Canadian private sector businesses, (angel investor groups, venture capital funds or business incubators) and facilitate the establishment of their start-up business in Canada.
The Self Employed Class is geared towards applicants who have relevant self-employment experience as well as the intention and the ability to create their own employment and make a significant contribution to the cultural, artistic or athletic life of Canada, or to create their own employment by purchasing and managing a farm in Canada.
The Quebec government manages its own immigration programs providing for skilled worker and business class selection rules. Skilled Worker Jobs in Canada
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) is the only option for business immigrants with a high net worth wishing to secure permanent residence on the basis of a passive investment. The primary requirements to qualify under the Quebec Investor program are
- Have a legally acquired personal net worth of $2 million;
- Possess two years of suitable management or business experience within the five years preceding the application;
- Commit to making an investment of $1.2 million into a passive government guaranteed investment for a period of five years bearing no interest;
- Intend to settle in the province of Quebec.
How can I start my Canadian immigration process?
There are a number of ways to start your Canadian immigration process, the easiest and best way to ensure that your papers and documents are filled properly to increase your chances to immigrate to Canada is to complete the following steps:
- Find out which immigration category you would like to apply for.
- Fill the immigration Free Online Assessment form to ensure you are eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Follow the steps our immigration advisor will send you after completing your assessment form
You can Search and Apply more Canada Jobs Here>>
If you think you are perfect for any of the Skilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2021 listed above then click the “Apply for job” button below to see and apply for latest Job Vacancies in Canada for foreigners, freshers, citizens etc from the government of Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.
4 Replies to “Skilled Worker Jobs in Canada – Apply Online”
Am a diploma holder in building technology, I have more 17yrs experience in plumbing and pipes fitting
Applying as plumber or Piping supervisor,15 years of experience
Oil and Gas,water desalination plant and pipelines project.
I am interested in tailoring with 10 years experience or any other work