Job Bank Canada
Caregiver Jobs in Canada: We are recruiting for a client with ALS who requires assistance with all activities of daily living. This client also has complex health care needs and communicates by eye grazing.
This position is ideal for an experienced caregiver with hands-on ventilator experience.
- Two 24-hour shifts (8:00 am – 8:00 am)
- (specific days will be discussed)
- $450.00 per shift
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Confused On How To Immigrate To Canada? Few Steps To Guide You
- How to improve CRS score for Canada Express Entry
- Canada Express Entry — Everything you need to know
- Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
- 6 Ultimate Steps To Get Job Offers in Canada
- How to Live and Work in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Test? All you Need to Know!
Unit 53 6945 185 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V4N 6N4, Canada
Visa Sponsorship Included: Depends
We are looking for a child caregiver for our infant child at our residence in Surrey, BC. This will be a full-time and permanent position (8 hours per day and 40 hours per week).
Apply Also: Unskilled Jobs in Canada – Apply Online
Caregiver Jobs in Canada
You will be performing the job duties mentioned below;
- Preparing and serving nutritious meals for our infant at our own residence.
- Prepare and serve formula to the child.
- Supervise, Accompany and Care for our kid.
- Discipline him according to the methods requested by us (parents).
- Instruct child in hygiene and social development.
- Organize activities such as games and outings.
- Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing child’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy environment at home.
- Being available for emotional well-being.
- Taking child from and to appointments and pre-school when needed.
- Bath, dress and groom child.
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least 1 year of related experience is required OR Completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or in a related field is required.
- Basic communication skills in English is required.
We are offering:
- $15.20 per hour for 08 hours per day or 40 hours per week
- Optional accommodation is available at no charge. This is not a requirement of the employment
- 10 days of paid vacation will be given or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary with 10 days unpaid vacation time
- 5 days of paid sick leave annually
Even More Jobs:
If you are interested in any of the above shifts and meet all the required qualifications for this position, please apply directly to this job posting.
If you have any specific questions about this job posting, please contact us at 604-777-7576 (B.C. Lower Mainland) or Toll-free: 1-844-604-7576 (for out town callers). Please reference the job posting number “LAN01SL.”
Kindly send your resume via email. NO walk in please as this is our private household address.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.