Our team is growing, and we’re looking for people who’ve got what it takes to succeed and enable success in a fast-paced startup.
The mission is simple. Financial empowerment for every Canadian, with smart apps that transform the way we send, spend, save, and invest.
While our current focus is on the send side of things, with a P2P payments app that’s faster, simpler, and more streamlined than Canada’s current e-transfer players, the longer term vision stretches far beyond the P2P space. We’re really here to transform Canadians’ relationship with all-things-money.
Here’s how you might fit into the mission:
- As an experienced Software Engineer, you will take ownership of translating business requirements relayed by Product Management and owning them all the way through design, creation, testing, release, and impact measurement.
- You will be creating and reviewing code, architecture and design.
- Help to create and optimize new processes to keep improving your own and the team’s productivity, error-reduction, and cross-function communication.
- You will get a unique opportunity to develop your talent, as our challenges constantly evolve within our team.
Here’s what you’re likely to be described as by the people you work with:
High-performer. Learner. Accountable. Critical Thinker. Analytical. Creative. Team-player. Fun!
Here’s what we’re expecting to see, but aren’t limited by:
- Have 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Have a deep understanding and practice in developing REST-based microservice architectures.
- Experience automating tests and practicing CI/CD.
- Track-record of working with leadership and stakeholders across different functions to create customer and business focused tech.
Bonus: If you’ve worked with a challenger bank and/or fintech company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.